We are centrally located in Ballybofey - the ideal location to base yourself when exploring county Donegal and the northwest region.
We can assist with all aspects of planning your wild atlantic donegal stay - here are some of the highlights that we highly recommend. Sliabh Liag Sea Cliffs
- situated on the west coast of Donegal, and stands 600 metres above the wild Atlantic Ocean. It is the highest and one of the finest marine cliffs in Europe.Glencolmcille Folk Village
also known as Father McDyer's Folk Village Museum is a cluster of several small cottages, called a ‘clachan’, perched on a hillside overlooking the sandy curve of Glen Bay Beach in the Gaeltacht (Irish-speaking area) of South West Donegal. Designed, built and maintained by the local people, the Folk Village is one of Ireland's best living-history museums.Glenveagh National Park -
One of Ireland's 6 national parks, it is situated in Northwest Donegal and encompasses 16,000 acres in the heart of hte Derryveagh mountains.
Walled City of Derry
- The Walls, which are approximately 1.5km in circumference, form a walkway around the inner city and provide a unique promenade to view the layout of the original town which still preserves its Renaissance Style street plan to this day.This is the only remaining completely walled city in Ireland and one of the finest examples of Walled Cities in Europe. Fanad Lighthouse
- The second of Donegal’s Discovery Points on the Wild Atlantic Way. Here man’s presence and his ability to exist in even the wildest of locations is seen in the form of Fanad Head Lighthouse. Malin Head
- Ireland’s most northerly point, with the sea swelling on three sides and cliffs and rock formations carved over the millennia offers the visit that true sense of isolation while not too far for the world of today.
- Raphoe, Co. Donegal is an eighteenth century Georgian Deanery, which has won several National awards for the restoration of its gardens and buildings. Sitting in a lush landscape of parklands and mature woodlands, overlooking the distant Croaghan Mountain, the grounds include a traditional walled garden and kitchen garden.